Tuesday 29 September 2009

The X Factor

OK so now the horrendously 'Britain's Got Talent'-style auditions are over, it's time to get interested in the X Factor!
However, I have to say that there's not that many of them I particularly like!

Boys

None of them particularly stand out for me, no idea really who will be picked for the live shows. I've seen Ethan in real life and he's very good looking, I liked his original audition too, so purely based on that I'd pick him for this category:



Girls

Again, none of them really stand out for me! I think they have ok voices but let's be honest, none of them is the next Leona/Alexandra! I suppose my pick is more to do with personality here, I think the blond Stacey Solomon is quite funny in a dippy, ditzy kind of way so I'll go for her.



Over 25s

I think this is the strongest group this year! They are all good singers and all have quite different voices and styles. The one I really don't like is Danyl. I think he's so over-the-top and really comes across as quite false, just too earnest. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go through but I don't like him! I like the guy with the afro, Jamie - I hope he gets through because I think he offers something a bit different. I also really like the guy that was in One True Voice, Daniel Pearce. I think he's a brilliant singer although he needs to ditch the dodgy mohawk, stat!


Groups

Don't rate any of them particularly. How those twins got through this far, I just don't know, but I won't be surprised to see them in the finals. They are rubbish singers, very very amateurish, immature idiots, talentless and rude. I think a couple of the girl groups are ok, but I don't fancy their chances as traditionally they don't do well!
Who do you like, and who is going to go through?

No comments: