Wednesday 23 September 2009

Rav Wilding on Strictly Come Dancing



So Rav Wilding performed on Strictly Come Dancing on the BBC at the weekend. I didn't see it but I did see the 'dance-off' at the end between him and Martina Hingis, as they got the lowest score after the public vote.

Come on guys, why weren't you voting for sexy Rav?



Anyway, fortunately Rav was saved by the judges (well, 2 of them) so returns in a couple of weeks to dance again. We can only hope that each outfit will be tighter and skimpier than the last!

2 comments:

BALLET NEWS said...

Well, I think Rav will have a hard time of it dancing - he is very muscle-bound. We'll see. Strictly has a problem this year with some many of the celebs being relatively unknown to the Strictly audience. If Rav does well, of course everyone will know who he is...

Jake said...

That rugby player they had on before, Austin something or other, was muscle-bound too though and he was quite good wasn't he? I didn't really watch it before.

I'm only going to watch it while Rav's still in it, after that I'll lose interest! ;-)