Monday 28 September 2009

Tribulus Terrestris

When I see a supplement I've not tried before, on special offer, I think to myself - what's the worst that can happen? If I try it and it doesn't do anything then I haven't lost much money - if I try it and it has great benefits then I'll want to keep using it!

Such is the situation with tribulus terrestris, which is billed as a herbal product that will 'naturally' boost your testosterone levels. Benefits are alleged to be improved muscle gain and improved libido/erections, both consequences of the testosterone boost. Well, I don't really need any help with my erections but increasing muscle sounds good so I'm giving it a try.

Directions are no more than 3 capsules per day, preferably with a meal. I've had 2 so far, haven't noticed any effects yet though - but maybe it takes a while to kick in!

I've heard side effects can included increased spots, so if I notice that myself I will probably stop using them - but will keep an eye on things and form my own opinion as to whether it is any good. Apparently the jury's out as to whether they actually do anything, though I remember hearing from some people a while ago that they did have an effect.

So, will I become a testosterone-soaked, priapic hunk? Watch this space....

No comments: