Friday 25 September 2009

Top 10 Guys With iPhones

OK, so I've already made a post about the excellent/hot website Guyswithiphones which I'm sure a lot of people know about by now - just to recap, guys with iPhones take photos of themselves and post them in and other guys (with or without iPhones - I don't have an iPhone myself, dammit) post comments about them. That's it. Simple yet effective.

Anyway, the site has been going a few months now so I think it's time to present my top 10 pics so far - well, top 10 non-explicit pics anyway, as lots more would have made it into the hot list if nudity was allowed on my blog!

Please enjoy and feel free to suggest your own faves... I haven't ordered them in any meaningful way, my favourites would be gentlemen 1, 2, 4 & 9. Especially 9. Oh. Yeah.

(P.s. I'm suddenly acutely aware that many of my posts recently have been centred around more prurient interests and will endeavour to come up with some more family-friendly content shortly. In the meantime, feast your eyes on this little lot you nasty perves, hehe)

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

P.p.s. - I have assumed since these pics were posted to the internet they are public domain but if you are the owner and want me to take them down just let me know :-)

No comments: