Friday 25 September 2009

Julie & Julia

If you want a light-hearted, easy to watch film with the usual great performance by Meryl Streep, I'd recommend this film to you. It almost inspired me to take up cooking. Almost...

I also liked Amy Adams but then I think she's just very watchable in anything. Funny to think the first time I ever saw her was guest starring in a Season 6 episode of Buffy.

I wonder how many blogs have been turned into books/films by now? And how many will be in future?

Who will be the next Anne Frank of the blogging world? I guess it must be really weird to see the story of your life up on screen, with someone else playing you and saying things you've said. I think it would really creep me out. Still, I reckon I'm very safe, no one would come and make a film of me...I'd have to get a life first!


No comments: