Monday 7 September 2009

Strictly Cum Dancing

I've never really watched Strictly Come Dancing because generally I find watching dancing pretty boring. I do however tend to get quite addicted to The X Factor, singing is much more entertaining overall.

Mind you, I don't like the new format of the X Factor auditions, I don't really understand why they changed it and I don't think it works. So I haven't been that bothered about watching it, just caught some of it since it started.

Meanwhile, BBC1 is obviously pinning a lot of hope on Strictly Come Dancing which has already had a great deal of controversy after the female judge Arlene Phillips was replaced with the much younger Alesha Dixon, she of ex-Misteeq and The Boy Does Nothing fame. Fortunately, they have roped in a good selection of interesting guests, including a few reasonably attractive male celebs, for a change! That might persude me to watch it a bit more! Rav Wilding (left) is more my type, though I can see why Hollyoaks' Ricky Whittle (right, with dance partner) has a certain appeal as well.



Apparently in practice, Rav has burst out of his trousers several times, and he's now got reinforced ones because his thighs are so thick! We likey.

I can't remember but I think it might be starting this Saturday, in which case I'll miss it as I'm at a wedding.

Pity poor Natalie Cassidy (better known as Sonia from Eastenders) as the look they've given her for the promo screams "DRAG QUEEN" more than the FIERCE she was no doubt aiming for. Hope for her sake she can get that sorted for the start of the show!

No comments: