Friday 11 September 2009

Trunks!

So my new Aussiebums have arrived, and I loooooooove them!

In case you forgot, they are these:



I think they look great - though obviously they are rather brief, and I am thinking that the back of them might go rather see-through when wet (the front is a bit more reinforced so probably wouldn't).

Still, they will be ideal for sunbathing and if I need to get up to grab a drink or whatever, I can always just sling a towel around my waist if I'm feeling self-conscious!

In the meantime - gym gym gym! I might not be quite Aussiebum model standard yet, but I'm getting there :-) The only thing is, because I've gone for a Small, the leg holes are a little tight (since I have quite big legs in relation to my waist) so although I am still going to do squats at least once a week, I'm hoping I actually don't put too much leg muscle on, otherwise they will start being uncomfortable to wear!

With these ones, my other Aussiebums 70's style square cut ones, and my two other Speedo's, I think I've got trunks pretty much covered, I still want the 60's style Aussiebum board shorts though, and that will be me pretty much set for beach gear - just bring on the sun!

No comments: