Monday 28 September 2009

Street Meat

What is the polite ettiquette when you see a hunky and shirtless guy walking toward you?

Do you stare, as they obviously know what they are doing and like the attention? Or do you avert your eyes and have a few snatched, furtive glances?

I had this situation yesterday - was out shopping, a guy was walking in my direction with his top off (it was relatively warm but not really hot enough to justify it - wasn't complaining though!) and he had a really, really fit body. Muscular and well-built, lean enough to see abs but not scary-veiny-lean, and a nice dusting of light fur on his pecs and stomach. He was obviously a bit of a show-off and I admit, I looked.

Surely this is a mutually beneficial relationship? Symbiosis - we both get something out of it! Or probably I'm just a perve...

No comments: