Tuesday 1 September 2009

Holiday Reading

Totally forgot in one of my last posts, I do still have to decide on my holiday reading list!

It's a great opportunity actually to catch up with a couple of the books I've had for a while and not gotten around to reading yet. One of which is:

American Gods by Neil Gaiman. I got this ages ago actually and just haven't started it yet for some reason. I think Gaiman has an amazing imagination and I don't really know much about this book other than it is meant to be good.
I haven't read a full novel from him before but other stuff I have read, I have loved. I think he's almost as good imagination-wise as Clive Barker!
Not 100% what else I want to take yet. Looking around the new releases, there's really not much that grabs me. I want a good mix of holiday reading, some lightweight and some more substantial. I will have a little look over my lunchbreak and see what's around, maybe build up an Amazon wishlist...

No comments: