Monday 16 November 2009

Who's that boy?

Since I don't really go to gay bars and clubs these days, but I still like to dip my toes into what's going on in gay world from time to time, I occasionally read the digital versions of the free gay magz like Boyz and QX.

So I'm checking out the last few issues of QX and I see this cover:



INSANE MAN HOTNESS! What a drop-dead gorgeously handsome guy. Fit bod, too.

So I look at the inside cover page but all it says is pics by shootmeup.co.uk, not the name of the model. Does anyone know who this model is, and where there are more pictures to admire?

Similarly, although I'm not a fan of the band, when checking out the CDs recently I can't help but notice the greatest hits package from Frankie Goes to Hollywood, titled Frankie Say Greatest.

The reason I can't help but notice is because it looks like this:



UNBELIEVABLE SUPER DANCE PARTY HUNK!

I mean, those arms... those ARMS! I think they are just about the nearest to perfect arms I've ever seen. But who is he? WHO IS HE??? We must find out - answers please!

No comments: