Thursday 19 November 2009

2012

So 2012 is the big blockbuster film out at the moment, and I thought the trailer looked pretty good so decided to check it out.


Well, it's alright. It's definitely too long, coming in at about 2.5 butt-numbing hours, but apart from that it is fairly entertaining if you like disaster movies, and seeing things get smashed up. It was more entertaining than Transformers 2, put it that way!


Not much in the way of eye-candy in the film, though the guy playing the Russian pilot was ridiculously good looking. I've since searched for this name and discovered he is called Johann Urb, he was in a film with Paris Hilton but we shouldn't hold that against him. Quite weird as he's really not my usual type that I like, I almost never find blond guys attractive (probably because I am) but when he looks like this, the handsomeness is impossible to deny:
























No comments: