Wednesday 26 August 2009

Long Delay

OK, so after an initial flurry of posts I admit my interest in blogging did wane quite a bit.

Mostly because I have been quite busy with various things! Moving out of my flat, and work.

Now really looking forward to my holiday - 2 weeks on a beautiful beach, nothing but eating, drinking, relaxation and water sports (no, not those kind of water sports!)

Meanwhile, I have a few more weeks of work to get through first, which I'm really not enjoying. I've kind of lost interest recently and find it hard to get motivated. I have an interview coming up for a new job which I'd really like to get, so fingers crossed and wait and see.

Oh, and in the end I went for these trunks:





Which look really good, though not quite as good as on the above guy - still, a few weeks more gym and then a nice tan and I won't be far off :-)

No comments: