Tuesday 2 June 2009

Left 4 Dead 2

The sequel to my favourite online Xbox game has been announced for release November 2009!

Left 4 Dead is an online co-op zombie shooter, and the sequel is going to be more of the same, with new characters, new weapons, new zombies, new campaigns and lots of other new goodies to discover.

I can't freakin' wait! Bring on the Boomers!

Some details about L4D2 I think are cool:

  1. Incendiary rounds - pick this up and your bullets set the undead on fire...toasty!

  2. Wandering witches - some levels are set in daylight, during which the witch has a bit of a stroll, if you bump into her she'll bump you off!

  3. Changed game mechanics mean no boring camping - a lot of people stay in one place during 'crescendo' events in L4D - the sequel has ways to force you to stay on the move, which makes the game harder, but in my opinion more fun.

Roll on November, I'll be pre-ordering for sure! Meanwhile I'll still be playing the original as I just do not get tired of it!

No comments: