Friday 30 October 2009

Cruised?

And I'm back from a totally frickin' awesome holiday! Relaxed like an utter mo' fo' and spent lots of time sleeping, reading, swimming, eating and generally enjoying myself, plus obviously lots of lovely quality time with the boyf.

I'll have a few holiday-related posts (plus possibly some pics once I've sorted through them all) but one story is something that happened about halfway through the holiday.

There was a guy at the hotel complex that I had seen a day or so before and thought we was quite attractive (good looking, nice body) which I suppose stuck out because there was quite a lack of hotness there generally (not so for the boyf drooling over a number of the locals and staff, hehe). Anyway, I was in the pool one day when I spotted him standing over by the bar, and he seemed to be looking right at me - the pool was fairly big/sprawling and I was making my rounds, but it seemed like every time I looked back at the bar, he was staring in my direction.

He wandered off at one point and then a short time later I needed the loo, so I got out of the pool and headed for the toilets and realised he was lingering just outside. I went in, walked to a cubicle and shut the door, as I was shutting it I realised he was coming in. Finished up, and when I came out he was using one of the urinals. I went over to the sink to wash up and realised I needed to blow my nose, so I turned back around and he was right there, staring at me pretty hard, on his way to the sink. I headed for the cubicle, got some tissue and blew my nose. Meanwhile, he's at the sink washing up. Then I headed back towards the sink and he turned around, gave me another really intense look, then when I was at the sink he went back to the cubicle I'd just been in, but sort of moving really s-l-o-w-l-y with a couple of surreptitious backwards glances.

I kinda got the impression from this that he wanted me to join him in the cubicle.

However the problems with this are obvious:

1. I love my boyf and would never cheat on him, and certainly not for a sort-of hot random guy on holiday
2. Even if I were single I wouldn't have gone for it, it was way too public and I think shenanigans in a toilet environment are pretty minging.

So obviously nothing happened, I left and didn't see him the rest of the day. I did see him a couple of times over the next few days and he gave me a few looks but that was it - I was really confused though because when he wasn't on his own, he seemed to be with a woman, I couldn't tell if they were actually a couple though. But it made me think that I'd misread the whole situation and maybe he wasn't cruising me! I have no idea now, it was all rather odd - I'm so not used to being cruised, not going to places anymore that would put me in that position, so perhaps I just made up the whole thing. I didn't say anything to the boyf because I didn't want him to feel funny about someone checking me out if it was nothing, and I wouldn't have done anything anyway!

Still to come... food, whale watching, fish, waves, trunks!